Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I like it. Only thing missing was Clint Eastwood, a sarape, a six shooter and a stogie. Did you have to carry extra gas or what is the distance between fill ups? Also what were the temps and what part of the year was this made? :) Isaac

·
Administrator
15,290 Posts
Thanks for the video, looks great. I have a six gun and cigar but no sarape. I'll bet we can pick one up around there.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I want to believe you, but I just don't gnosis.
OK, How can you look at a Sunset or a Sunrise and not believe in God? There has to be more to life than the moment your in and without a belief in a superior being, life is nothing. We are here for a reason and purpose and that is not by chance. We are the children of God and the stuff stars are made of. It is the belief in God that gives us a reason to live. So, when I ride, I enjoy what He has made and it gives me peace. I hope that at some point in your life you can experience the peace that comes with knowing that there is more to life than the obvious. It's in our hearts where God lives so when your heart tells you to do something, it's God speaking. Ride safe my friend...:) Isaac

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
I enjoyed your video, thanks! Well done!

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
So how do you reserve the land that time forgot and have the place all to yourselves?

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Enjoyed Video

Thanks for sharing; brought back memories of last Sep when my wife and I rode Monument Valley but not Valley of the Gods (go figure) on what we called our Canyon Tour of Northern AZ and Souther UT. Beautiful places and all great to ride.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Thanks for sharing; brought back memories of last Sep when my wife and I rode Monument Valley but not Valley of the Gods (go figure) on what we called our Canyon Tour of Northern AZ and Souther UT. Beautiful places and all great to ride.
Say George, you don't happen to have a big tall 8 foot son named "Harry" do ya?:D:eek: Isaac

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Colorado

Lots of great roads to ride. My daughter lived in Colorado Springs for two years (military) and when the wife and I retired in June, 2010, we rented a place there for two months just to hang out with the grandkids some and ride. Great time with the family and some great rides, although a couple of years prior to that, we went with three other couples to CO for a two-week ride, and I don't think we missed a road. Got to be towards the top of the riding list. Have a great and safe ride.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Lots of great roads to ride. My daughter lived in Colorado Springs for two years (military) and when the wife and I retired in June, 2010, we rented a place there for two months just to hang out with the grandkids some and ride. Great time with the family and some great rides, although a couple of years prior to that, we went with three other couples to CO for a two-week ride, and I don't think we missed a road. Got to be towards the top of the riding list. Have a great and safe ride.
Thanks...;Headed to Buena Vista and can't wait for some cool weather. Right now its 88 here and 52 there and drizzling. Haven't seen either one of those round here in a L-O-N-G time. Later and if I see "Harry", I'll tell him howdy for ya. :D Isaac

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.