Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Considering the motorcycle season is quickly coming to a close in southern Ontario, I'm trying to get in some quality time before my baby goes into hibernation. Today I left at 11:30 a.m., and got home at around 7:30 p.m. . When I left it was 10 degrees Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) which climb to 15° (59 Fahrenheit), and ended up back of 10° when I got home. It's great solo day, and gave me the opportunity to take pictures that I normally don't want to stop when I'm with other riders. I did over 450 kilometers (280 miles).
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Asphalt
Train Wheel Vehicle Rolling stock Track
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Wheel Self-propelled artillery Sky Vehicle

Plant Pumpkin Sky Cucurbita Winter squash
Water Sky Water resources Plant Building

Sky Motor vehicle Helmet Beard Landscape

Tire Sky Wheel Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Property Tire Building Window

·
Administrator
15,515 Posts
Looks like a great tour. Getting a bit chilly up that way. Sometimes on a solo ride I'm less likely to stop and take a picture.

Reactions: NREMTP and Badrider

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Nice pics Steve.

Reactions: Badrider

·
Administrator
29,150 Posts
Nice tour, thanks for the ride along.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Thanks for sharing your ride and the sunshine. Your photos are great.

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a great tour. Getting a bit chilly up that way. Sometimes on a solo ride I'm less likely to stop and take a picture.
I hate being a PITA and asking people or person I'm riding with to constantly stop so I can take a picture. In saying that, I do so many solo rides that I don't stop for anything but fuel. For example, I've been by that Crayola factory so many times over the years, and said to myself that I have to stop to take a picture. This time I actually did as you see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts