Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
I download from YouTube and put it on whatever media I want.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
I listen to all kinds of music. I just need to be careful about fast paced music when riding/driving, I tend to exceed the posted limit. :eek:

One I want to play on the bike is, Buttermilk Biscuits by Sir Mix-a-Lot. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Uh-Oh, maybe I don't download them. :eek:

Seriously, I use Real Player and it allows me to download the videos, then they can be converted to MP3s and put in an i-Pod, on a CD or on a memory card.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Uh-Oh, maybe I don't download them. :eek:

Seriously, I use Real Player and it allows me to download the videos, then they can be converted to MP3s and put in an i-Pod, on a CD or on a memory card.
Keep talking, I'm listening. Haven't used RealPlayer in a long time. I'll download it. Can I search for music with it ?

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
If I can't get in the cd player I just hum to myself or talk to myself it can be fun. What was that no way you don't say and it will go on and on and on and....

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
My mp3 player has Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Bruce Springsteen, George Thorogood, Pretenders, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Bob Seger, and some others that I forget right now. I've got close to 8 hours on it.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
MP3 has Bob Seegar, Rod Stewart, George Strait, Garth Brooks, Bonnie Raitt, Adele, Dr John, Little Feat, Toby Keith, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jimmy Buffet, Tanya Tucker, Mad Dogs, Bette Midler, Brad Paisley, Zack Brown, Jackson Browne, Alan Jackson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Brothers, Don McLean, Eric Clapton, Cream, Travis Tritt, Buddy Holly, Kenny Loggins, Mary Chapin-Carpenter, Ray Charles, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Van Morrison, Chuck Berry, Elvis.

Pam has said many times I'm musically confused. It got real bad when she found out about Fats Waller and the Mills Brothers and a few unknowns.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have every cd I have recorded on an external hard drive. I don't charge all the people at work when I repair their computers. But I do get to copy their music as payment. I have everything from classical for relaxing to hard rock. And since I was raised country I have lots of older country and rock and roll. Love to help out but the best I could do is send a thumb drive with a little selection.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Keep talking, I'm listening. Haven't used RealPlayer in a long time. I'll download it. Can I search for music with it ?
I believe you can, but I just find what I want on YouTube and put the cursor over the video and click to download it.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hey bigdaddy check out the thread " now playing "
don't have to put rod steward on mp3 there are homeless cats in my neighborhood that sound just as good :eek: :D

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
I got the player and downloaded a music video. Now if I can get it into my Apple iPod that would be teets.
did you have to sign up and log in to you tube to be able to down load the vid

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
did you have to sign up and log in to you tube to be able to down load the vid
I used the RealPlayer ( free version ) search box, found a video of a fellow playing the piece and downloaded into the RealPlayer library. That's all I've done so far. But I have suspicions I won't be able to copy it to a CD, a DVD maybe.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Sure you can!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have all different flavors loaded on my mp3, and when one of my favorites come on and were in the twisties I usually get the slow hit up side the head from the wife. but it's cool some times the perfect song comes on at just the right stretch of road,= wonderful!!

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
You're velcome.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.