Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my search for some type of additional convex mirror to better see blind spots, another fella on the Trike Talk forum posted this new offering from England. I though I'd also post it here for all to review. It really looks pretty good!

http://www.huntercreate.com/index.htm

·
Administrator
15,290 Posts
That looks like it covers all the blind spots. Wonder if that is just stuck to the windshield?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks like it covers all the blind spots. Wonder if that is just stuck to the windshield?
On their web site they have quite a few videos with one showing how the mirror is mounted. For windshield mounting, it has two adhesive pads.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
ssems like a good idea but having plenty of chrome on my center stack already i can tell you that when the sun hits that mirror its going to cause problems

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ssems like a good idea but having plenty of chrome on my center stack already i can tell you that when the sun hits that mirror its going to cause problems
There's one video on the web site where they address that concern. Supposedly,,,, it's not an issue due to the curvature of the mirror.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
I don't know, rc51. You don't think a convex mirror mounted in the center will overwhelm the visual senses ?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know, rc51. You don't think a convex mirror mounted in the center will overwhelm the visual senses ?
Lol,,,.... :)

I really have no idea. I just thought from seeing all of their videos, it really is an excellent safety feature. There's no way you can miss anything. Watch the videos and decide for yourself. I'd consider getting one but I'd have to mount it above my windshield vent as I do not want to block the air flow I get from it in the warmer weather. To me, that would put the mirror too high.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts