Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Pretty neat looking product. Does it cause any problems when the tire is removed? I've heard products like "slim" have been known to cause problems for installers when they take the old tire off.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My tire changers have never complained about RideOn. It does clean up w/water if any clean up is ever needed.
Had a very hard time talking my tire changer into putting it in the first time and an even harder time convincing him to change tires w/it installed. He had a very bad experience w/Slime.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Gotta have this....Thanks for the info Dawg:)

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Phillip buy this product and put it in your tires . Then drill holes in your tires and tell me If it worked , then I'll get it

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Phillip buy this product and install it . Then drill holes inxyour tires and tell me If it worked , then I'll get it
Well G! Thats exactly what I should do. If it don't work...I can get that car tire I have been wanting:D

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Suggestion

One of us needs to use it, then when the tire is worn out and in need of replacement, go ahead and poke it full of holes to test it! :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Lots of rave reviews and testimonials on their website! I am going to check into this further, for sure, although I don't plan to punch holes in my tires - no matter what, nor use a CT - no matter what.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts