Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,116 Posts
Know what you mean....I put in 275 miles yesterday. It's been a while since I put some serious miles behind me. Felt like therapy.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I managed to get out for an hour today myself! After I chopped out the 6 feet of ice at the end of the driveway so that I could get to the street! It was great! Cold, but great. Even saw a moose at one point.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Very nice, kids!

We're warming up nicely here with a breeze to dry up snow melt. Hopefully by next weekend Tatanka will be able to feel some road rolling under him.:jiggy:

·
Administrator
29,080 Posts
Too much junk on the Pa. roads yet:YellowAngry: but good for you.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
What part of Alberta?
Fort Saskatchewan - just outside Edmonton. I was kind of surprised at how little gravel/sand there was out there. Worst place was right at the end of my street. Much better than last spring, but I'm looking forward to them getting the streets all cleared. I suspect this may be my one and only ride for a while as it's to get cold again and maybe a little snow on the way :cry:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Weekend rides

I got about 100 miles on Saturday and 200 on Sunday. Except of I81 north of Scranton the rides were great.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Fort Saskatchewan - just outside Edmonton. I was kind of surprised at how little gravel/sand there was out there. Worst place was right at the end of my street. Much better than last spring, but I'm looking forward to them getting the streets all cleared. I suspect this may be my one and only ride for a while as it's to get cold again and maybe a little snow on the way :cry:
That's one thing about the roads in Alberta - sand and gravel everywhere, especially after winter. I used to walk around on eggshells waiting for the first window chip or paint chip. After it happened, no big deal; just went on with life. Came to the conclusion that the best thing to do when you get a new rig is go out into the driveway and chuck a big handful of gravel at it as soon as you get it (never really did it though).

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
:happay:I got a good ride in today and then took out my sons 650 V Star for a little 1, I can't wait come on come on.:happay::lala:

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
Hope we can make a weekend of it this time and get some riding together.:happay::dancing troll:
as the weather warms up we will plan a weekend get together

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Friday its supposed to be 40 low and 47 high with 10% chance of rain looking like a good day for a ride to work.:happay::happay:
Then Sunday with the DW on the back at least I'll have some on board to tell me where to go! LOL

·
Administrator
29,080 Posts
We got a nice steady rain today & the washing of the road process has begun.

I have an ongoing project started on the NightHawk so if all goes well the decent weather will coincide with a finished bike & ride.:happay:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.