Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
" Rigginray " and Erica arrived at my house last night for a night's stop- over to Hampton, VA. Ray is accepting a job with " Craft Bearing Company " in Hampton. He got a job and I got a ride. Just a couple of before and after pictures. A perfect riding day despite the fact that we bee-lined it down I95 then swung over to Williamsburg/ Hampton. Let's welcome Ray and Erica to my home state of Virginia ! I'd like to thank them both for the ride and "fossil92 " for the camera.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
thanks for the pic's lee and congrats on the new job ray. maybe next time i make a pa, wv, md ride i'll get to meet you

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Way to go Ray/Erica and good-bye to those New England winters.

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Congratulations Ray/Erica on getting a job in these hard times on the job front. How good is it to have online friends that you can ride with. It will happen for me one day. It could be that one day/couple of days ride. Eric

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Congrats on the job Ray. I hope to be meet all of you guys the next time there is a VA/PA GWOF Rally.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Congratulations, Ray and Erica. You definitely won't be showing us pictures of the snow as high as your car anymore!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts