Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
This is great. A few weeks ago we were comparing snow fall inches. I see Missouri has awaken. So has Virginia. You remind me it's time for new avatar.

·
Registered
179 Posts
St. Patricks Day, Signal Hill, St. John's, Newfoundland. The view with the ocean shows Cape Spear - considered the most easterly point in North America. Looks Sunday is going to be another good riding day ! Discovered I need some air in the tires though. Cheers !

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Some days you just feel like riding and don't want to stop. Those are good days.. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
This is great. A few weeks ago we were comparing snow fall inches. I see Missouri has awaken. So has Virginia.
Riding Today as a matter of fact.:D

You remind me it's time for new avatar.
Just don't have it be one of you on that "HARDtail".

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Great pics guys. There is finally a clear path for me to get the bike out to the highway. For a winter that didn't have the usual accumulation of snow, it still seemed to take forever for my road to clear of the icy buildup. At least some of you can get out and ride.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Careful about rating that Missouri (misery) weather....the high yesterday afternoon was 68, I got in 150mi. By 6pm weather reporting time, the temp was 39 and right now I'm looking at 3+ inches of snow on the ground!! Talk about a roller coaster!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts