Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks. On Wingstuff there is a "Ride off Center Stand" for the Golwings. Address is below. Question: Does anybody have this stand and if so, what are your opinions about it? My girlfriend has knee problems and even on the regular kick stand its hard for her to mount and dismount the 1800. It seems that this would eliminate that problem by allowing her to mount and dismount without as much trouble. Opinions if you got 'em.:)
Thanks
Isaac
http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/...st/gl1800/235_goldwing_Kickstand_RideOff/des/

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
a friend has one on his 1500. his just sits lower when on the centerstand than mine. don't know if it will help your gf though

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a friend has one on his 1500. his just sits lower when on the centerstand than mine. don't know if it will help your gf though
I saw one on a BMW and it really made it easy for him and his rider to mount up. No tipping problems, she got on first, he got on and then he rode off. Looked steady as a rock sitting there and I thought "Wow, why dosen't the GW have that?" Maybe its been around for the GW for years but I just found it on the WS Website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts