Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I've posted anything on this forum... Or any forum for that matter. Between this summer's re-redesign of our backyard and lots of cash and my own labor and work being more busy than expected, I haven't been riding at all. Well, that's about coming to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!! It's time to start to ride again. I found way too many cob webs on my wing.

So, the question: Are there any southern/southern SOCAL riders (San Diego, Riverside and Orange County Riders) who are interested in some fun weekend ridding in our local mountains, eating in some out of the way restaurants and just having some fun on the bikes?

Post here. Let us know who you are. And lets ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride planed for our first Meet-N-Greet:
1. December 22
2. Meet for coffee at the Swing Inn at the south end of Old Town Temecula
3. 9:00 AM
4. K(ick) S(tands) U(p) at 10 AM for a ride to Borrego Springs for lunch.

So far we have riders attending:
Santa Fe Dreamin' :)
jefsantiago :)
SCJohn :)
Joe In CA :)
Gary :D

Possible maybes:

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Good for you guys! Let us all know where you ended up going and remember if there's no pics, it didn't happen!:D

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
I love a good Meet-n-Greet....Good on you guys.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
You're making me homesick for Arizona. This is the exact view I have heading south out of Phoenix to South Mountain Park. Come on April!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Looks like all had a great time.

·
Administrator
29,023 Posts
JFF looks like your pictures posting skills are just fine. Glad you guys (can still) had a nice ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.