Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how rude of me not to start in new member site just getting used to this site love riding bikes have owned a kawy 1500 vulcan, 1900 yamaha stratoliner, and now my frist goldwing a GL 1800 audio/comfort rode yeasterday it was 65 and today it snowing and 32 i live in northwest wyoming and have some of the best motorcycle riding in our great US-OF-A miles and miles of mountain rodes to ride with beatuful views come join me sometime will check site on a regular basis hello to everyone!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Howdy Jim, Welcome to the site and congrats on your wing. Been out through your state the last two summers on the bike, and you're right you have some of the best riding in the country, and beautiful scenery too!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Jim, welcome to the fold!! You have a great bike for touring and the places to go and visit.. What else could you want.. Hope you enjoy riding the wing.

Gary

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Although we have already posted together consider this a belated "Welcome". My wife & I will be making trip across the states & back. I'm looking forward to the Idaho, Montana, Wyoming & South Dakota region. When I was a tyke Dad, Mom & us Air Force brats were stationed in Lewistown, Mt. Great Country out there.

Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Revjim, is that short for Reverend Jim?? Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing. Have traveled through lower part of your state years ago. Beautiful country. Enjoy your bike and the forum.. Ride safe...

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome Revjim. You're in a great piece of riding country for sure.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF revjim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts