Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the F4 + 2 windscreen w/ vent (from Wingstuff) about 2 months ago & here is my review.

1. Clarity is equal to no other...very clear!

2. Rain.....when it rains it just flies right off the windshield way better than a stock shield for visibility in the rain.

3. Wind protection is awesome! Lets put it this way.....At 70mph if you fart.....your going to smell it! :eek:

4. As for the passenger....I tried the +4 first (a buddy loaned me his) & the wife didn't really notice a difference from stock. The same goes for the +2. She does notice a little less buffeting. But nothing spectacular.

All in all...I think it was well worth the $$$

Mark

·
Premium Member
16,740 Posts
+1 only on the +4 really like it. It's the first time I've had a vent which I really enjoy when I remember I have it.:eek::rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Mark,
thanks for the review. I've been thinking my next shield would be a F4. I had a Tulsa tall on my 1500 and really liked it. Only problem was I did not get the vent. Won't make that mistake again....

·
Premium Member
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark,
thanks for the review. I've been thinking my next shield would be a F4. I had a Tulsa tall on my 1500 and really liked it. Only problem was I did not get the vent. Won't make that mistake again....
Just so you know the f4 +4 is NOT adjustable.....but the f4 + 2 is....that is why I got the +2. I liked that I could still adjust the windshield. Plus the stock vent fits in the +2. With the +4 you have to buy it with the vent!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Just so you know the f4 +4 is NOT adjustable.....but the f4 + 2 is....that is why I got the +2. I liked that I could still adjust the windshield. Plus the stock vent fits in the +2. With the +4 you have to buy it with the vent!

Mark
I just finished watching the video on the F4. I guess the big difference is the +4 is wider and not adjustable. Seems like that is more like the Tulsa tall I had. I'll have to check yours out before I make any decision...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.