Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have enjoyed my 1500 Aspencade so munch I haven't paid attention to the 1800 Goldwings. Now that I am planning to upgrade I have a question. Are all 1800 Goldwings equiped with reverse gear or is it an option?:eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Yep, they've all got it..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Now how do I delete the duplicate thread?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not trying to rain on your parade, but there are lots of riders out there that prefer the 1500 over the 1800,realizing a lot of it has to do with the type of riding done. I have ridden both,the power of the 1800 is awesome,but i just wasn't as comfortable on it.Enjoy the ride,whatever you're sitting on!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not trying to rain on your parade, but there are lots of riders out there that prefer the 1500 over the 1800,realizing a lot of it has to do with the type of riding done. I have ridden both,the power of the 1800 is awesome,but i just wasn't as comfortable on it.Enjoy the ride,whatever you're sitting on!
I'm one of those that prefers the 1500 over the 1800. I love the 1800's power and cornering ability and the few extra mpg is also nice. For me that where the advantage ends. The ride, room and cost far outweights the other advatages for me. If I'm not comfortable the ride isn't good so it's not money well spent. If I was 200 pounds lighter, 2 inches shorter and had some deep pockets I'd own one. I hate it that my knees hit the fairing on the 1800. The biggest issue I have with the 1500's is chassis and fork flex in the fast corners. I call the 1800 the "Fat mans Hayabusa"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts