Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some have a microsoft program to resize pic's, they say it is already on the 'puter and i've seen a download for a pic resizer on the microsoft web site but i don't remember if it is free. this is what i use http://bluefive.pair.com/free_computer_software.htm#pixresizertarget i made a file in " my pictures " for all my resized pic's so its easy for me to find them and the program does not delete the original pic

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow you read the instructions, im impressed. i just took mine out the box, installed the batterys, and took pictures :)

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
might not be best but it was installed on mine

microsoft office windows manager

click on
  • Pictures tab on top of screen
  • compress pictures
  • web pictures at right
  • save

·
Registered
157 Posts
some have a microsoft program to resize pic's, they say it is already on the 'puter and i've seen a download for a pic resizer on the microsoft web site but i don't remember if it is free.
It is free
After downloading the photo just right click for resizer then pick what size ya want. That's it
You can use it anywhere your photos are. When adding to photo bucket or any other on line photo manger. When you click to add jut do the resize then. Takes about 2 seconds and you get to keep the original size

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
My problem is I'm running short of memory. Not on the 'puter, between my ears. Too many how to's to remember anymore.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks fxrshog. with pic's resizer you just click on the pic you want to resize. 600x450 is the defalt setting and is what i use on the forum. you can change those values to increase or decrease the size of the pic you are working with

1 - 9 of 9 Posts