Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, looking for some info on replacing rear brake master cylinder. I have taken off what seems to be alot of pieces to get to the darn thing and now I am wondering how much more is neccesary to take off of bike without taking more than needed. Took off the mufflers, all the fairings, battery case, and I have stopped there. If anyone has had to replace one before would like to know if I need to take off the rest of exhaust system or if there is a way to get to the last brake line bolt on the inside without removing anymore off of the bike. I am pretty good at mechanics but this is testing my knowledge. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome mo50. From what my clymer says,which starts with the '93 model year,you are almost there. It says the exhaust chamber needs to come off as well,then you can get the thing off. Sounds like you are pretty handy there. Don't think it is so much your knowledge being tested here,more like patience. I'm a pro. car wrench,so i understand your frustration...gotta get all this crap outta the way for that ONE bolt...lol. Take your time,keep your head cool and before you know it,you'll be finished.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts