Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Wow that is amazing, I was just loo.......................

wait, no. shucks.

I'm looking for bearing mufflers.

Your slipping a little, I expect to be 2 steps ahead, do they have something for that?

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Goodness, I'm afraid I'm too late.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
blinker fluid and now muffler bearings, will the maintinance ever stop. don't forget you need two muffler bearings on our wings

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I had those installed on my GL1500 and it helped with the high speed wobble at about 125mph. Make sure you get the ones packed in grease because they do have a tendency to burn out if not properly lubed....LOL

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
If anybody finds Hydraulic mirror adjusters let me know. I already had a new set of Muffler bears install at at the Mid Night bike parts and service shop. What difference the make.
From the Northwest corner
Ron

·
Registered
691 Posts
Spraid an entire can of New Tire on the wing. It doesn't work. Still have the old 1/2 worn tires.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wanted to share this humorous maintenance products website with everyone, because we all need a good laugh every now and then.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Whoa wait a minute now !!! You are telling us this stuff isn't for real, I feel so used:confused:confused: Now I'm very sad:(
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I wanted to share this humorous maintenance products website with everyone, because we all need a good laugh every now and then.
Are you saying the blinker fluid was a JOKE!!!! I just bought a case of it on sale........:eek::eek::confused:

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts