Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last Goldwing was a 2006 GL1800. I rode Goldwings for 32 years and the new 2012 GL1800 Nav/XM I'll be picking up on Thursday will be my 8th Wing. I will certainly be glad to be back in the saddle after having the misfortune of owning a 2009 Harley Ultra Classic.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
I love to hear stories of conversion....or in your case a re-evaluation....welcome back

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello kikker, welcome to GWOF, congrats and welcome back to goldwings

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome Bought my Wing in 09, it was a left over 2008, rode it for a year and triked it.Or had roadsmith trike it for me at their shop in Daytona Fl. Before the wing I was a Harley rider FLHTC which I owned for 30 years. Wife loves the Trike. Welcome aboard .

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome back to the Wing World. Enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Wing.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome back to the family and congrats on your new wing..

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome back. I'm looking forward to climbing back onto a sure-nuff quality motorcycle again.

Regards to all,
Dane

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
Welcome & congrats on your new wing! Remember this old saying?

The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence......

Mark

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone.

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
How you guys doing over there in Virginia? Any storm damage?
Hey Dane,

Thanks for asking, here in Richmond area all is well. As far as the Eastern Shore & other areas I do not believe they faired as well.

Mar
k

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome to the site kikker. See you've met some of the more colourful members already, they bark but don't bite (much) :rolleyes:
Bwahahaha

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Welcome to the site kikker. See you've met some of the more colourful members already, they bark but don't bite (much) :rolleyes:
Bwahahaha
Thanks for the welcome. The colorful characters are what make it what it is. I hope to get out and maybe meet some of the members. I'll bring my Silver Cross and bug spray with me just in case.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.