Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know of a how to for removing much of the plastic panels on the GL1500 with pics or video ?

Since each version is different and it needs to be removed in a specific order, I need one for the GL1500.

I tried youtube but came up empty. Also suggested tools?

Help !

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
If you break down & buy either a Clymers or a Honda service manual & read the directions it will tell you. The best way I found was to just do it. If you look carefully you should be able to figure it out.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
flaw,

It crossed my mind this past summer to take a bunch of pictures when tearing down my 1500. But it occured to me that Clymer and Honda already did it so I didn't take many.
Anyway, here is what I have.

Good luck with the new project.

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Definitely get a shop manual if you can, In the long run it's worth it's weight in gold (and they're darn heavy). If you're stuck, I can print and pdf a few pages about removing the 1500 tupperware and e-mail them to you, but I need fairly specific areas since there are so many diagrams on many pages in the book.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Definitely get a shop manual if you can, In the long run it's worth it's weight in gold (and they're darn heavy). If you're stuck, I can print and pdf a few pages about removing the 1500 tupperware and e-mail them to you, but I need fairly specific areas since there are so many diagrams on many pages in the book.

Budoka,

You are sincerely a very generous person. It is what drew me to this forum.

Hey flaw,
I have asked here before, there is no place to store that kind of information here.

Most people go buy a manual but since you pointed out the need for it, now would be a good time for you to take some pictures when you do yours, so we will have them for the next person that comes along.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Thanks l2r, but I'm not looking for any accolades or anything, it's just the way I've always done things. Makes the reflection in the mirror easier to look at in the morning:D

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
We are all about giving here; even if you have to filter through the crap to find it ( this comment included ).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts