Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought 05 annerversary ,but don't have a remote,does one come with bike standard? and what does it controll,if so where and how do i get a replacement? thanks, bobby

·
Registered
39 Posts
remote...

Congrats on the new ride! Yep the remote comes stock. It locks and unlocks the three bags, can pop the top trunk remotely, and is a bike finder - (blows the horn). You can purchase them at your local Honda dealer or look on Ebay. You can usually purchase one for a Honda automobile a little less expensive. The only difference is a picture of a car versus a motorcycle. Enjoy your great ride! Bob..

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS BROTHER! i just found and ordered one on e bay 30.00! just like u said has car pic. found one with bike pic they wanted 60.00! thanks again for the help! BOB

·
Registered
103 Posts
A Replacement Remote

THANKS BROTHER! i just found and ordered one on e bay 30.00! just like u said has car pic. found one with bike pic they wanted 60.00! thanks again for the help! BOB
Bobby:

Congrats! on the new ride. Glad you were able to find a replacement remote. Be aware that those things are a reallllll bugger to program to your bike. You will need to get a copy of the page of instructions from the service manual to get 'er done. It is not like programming your TV remote, believe me.

If you can't find the instructions, send me a PM and I'll send you the instructions.

Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts