Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am doing well day four post op for my rotator cuff . I started taking the pain medication when the pain was too much. I have not been on line much and typing with one hand well bites. I have been feeling better each day.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
come on lee i type with one hand all the time, one finger too :)
its good to know you are doing better

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
buzz thank u........i feel like i have been in a brawl the losing end of it.:D

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Just keep resting. I'm sure you'll be back on the bike in no time. :)

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Good to hear Lee. As for the brawl, once you heal up c'mon up and we'll go a couple rounds in the dojo, be fun!:p:D

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Glad your doing better...knowing you, the pain of being down is worse than the post surgical pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,350 Posts
ibalee,
Get well soon. You did not tear it picking up that heavy bike did you?:D

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
The road to recovery takes time. Listen to the Doc and don't rush anything.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank U everyone, I started the tear two years ago when i would not let the rocket fall...of course now i wish i had.....:D

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Hope you have a speedy recovery Lee.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Thank U everyone, I started the tear two years ago when i would not let the rocket fall...of course now i wish i had.....:D
You need to get over to the IDMWT thead in the Lounge and get your official number. Give us your story and you get to be a member of an exclusive club. :D

·
Administrator
15,312 Posts
Glad to hear you came through the surgery. Wish you a speedy recovery and you are back on the bike soon.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Good to hear from you again. And likes been said don't rush the recovery.
And unless dojo in a beer don't ry a couple with budoka.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Glad your doing better...knowing you, the pain of being down is worse than the post surgical pain.

But neither is as bad as the pre-surgery pain!:eek: Been there. Hurts like hell anytime you use the messed up arm/shoulder. Glad to hear you're recuperating well, Lee.

You should be ready for another 10-in-10/4 corners in what?, 6 weeks?:D

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment. :eek:Isaac

Hang in there and get well soon. Need to read some more of those long, long, ride experiences.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.