Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2003 honda goldwing motor trike and in the market for a bluetooth set that will work for both a phone as well as communicating with a passenger. what is the best one on the market?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I bought a set of these just over a year ago and my wife and I love them. Works flawlessly with our Droid Xs. I load all my music onto the phone and sync it with the Sena. Incoming/outgoing phone calls overide the music and the intercom overides both music and phone calls.

Purchased the optional helmet clamp kit with the earbud jack/boom mic so I can eliminate almost all road/wind noise while listening to my music or using the phone. Most of my friends have no idea I'm cruising at 70+ when I'm speaking to them. Control buttons/knobs are simple to use even when wearing heavy winter gloves.

Don't have any experience with the Cardo Scala or J&M stuff but I can definitely recommend the Sena. The positive feedback I encountered when researching the Sena made me choose it over the others and I'm very happy I did.

http://www.senabluetooth.com/products/smh10.php?tab_menu=overview

1 - 3 of 3 Posts