Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all the sections on this forum, i really thought this one will get the most response. It would be nice to see folks post information about different rides they have taken.

·
Super Moderator
15,254 Posts
i only had two ride worth( ? ) writing about and neither was that long one was to mason mi. and the other to adrian mi.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Last ride I was on was a few weeks ago. A friend of mine and our wives took off from Phoenix early in the morning and rode to Wickenburg for breakfast. After we ate and had some good conversation we took off and rode highway 89 to Prescott. What a fun ride. For those that are not familiar with this highway it is curvy to say the least. The Yarnell section is about 5 miles long and you are leaning more than you are straight up. Great curves. It's like a ballet running from curve to curve and most times you take one turn and just come out of it and lay the bike over into the next one. Great fun.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Myself and two buddies, left Mt. Carroll, IL 7:30 a.m Drove to Davenport, Ia. over to DesMoines,Ia up to AlbertLea, Mn. to Lacrosse, Wi. down to Madison,WI to Warren, IL back to Mt. Carroll by 8:00pm that night 750 miles round trip beautiful scenery rolling hills, livestock, & wildlife great one day trip

·
Registered
129 Posts
That sounds like a very scenic ride but 750 miles in one day is a bit much for me if I want to enjoy the sights. I have done 1000 miles in one day before but not my cup of tea now. I re did my ride a couple weeks ago but continued on to Jerome, AZ. Adds lots of curves, about 90 miles worth. (over 300 curves) The return home was a total of 244 for the day. Easy on the butt and home for dinner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts