Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed one on my 2002 Goldwing and you will fine two connectors under the trunk liner, one for third brake light (works with the brake and the other is running lights. Easy to install just take it slow and easy.. Good luck

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Just curious, but your spoiler (if it was new) should have come with instructions. If it didn't, you may want to talk to the store you got it from. There could be other issues at play here. Not trying to scare you just a heads up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for your concern budoka,I purchased the spoiler used without instructions, however Two Wheel Wing sent me detailed instructions on the installation...Now thanks to him my spoiler is on my bike!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Glad to hear it. I have that to do as a winter project on mine along with maybe a couple other goodies. Trying to stay away from too much bling and more function/safety this time. Yeah, I know, good luck!;)

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Thank you for your concern budoka,I purchased the spoiler used without instructions, however Two Wheel Wing sent me detailed instructions on the installation...Now thanks to him my spoiler is on my bike!
Glad I could be of some help. I'm sure the spoiler looks great. Enjoy and ride safe..:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts