Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The prior owner of my 85 1200 Interstate replaced the rear air shocks with standard shocks. I have a prob with a fully loaded Bike 2 up the pipes hit on slight bumps and around a sharp turn, not to mention bottoming out on heavy bumps. The shocks are set all the way up. Is there a place I can get air shocks that wont kill my pocket book???:cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
i put the standard hd progressive shocks on my 1200 only because it is never ridden 2 up, i'll take the 1500 wing if i have to carry a passenger which doesn't happen very often

·
Registered
145 Posts
The prior owner of my 85 1200 Interstate replaced the rear air shocks with standard shocks. I have a prob with a fully loaded Bike 2 up the pipes hit on slight bumps and around a sharp turn, not to mention bottoming out on heavy bumps. The shocks are set all the way up. Is there a place I can get air shocks that wont kill my pocket book???:cool:
check Progressive suspension. They will give you advise and recommendations, then they will refere you to one of their vendors.
I bought my air shocks for my 1200 & 1500 from Chrome World. I now have an 1800 and I bought the progressive rear shock for that from Chrome World. Good products and good performance. I have Progressive fork springs as well. Good luck and safe riding.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts