Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, Need Help In Finding Rear Air Shocks For My 82 Gl1100 Interstate.hard To Find Oem Thats Actually Work. Is There An Aftermarket That Can Be Replaced That Will Bolt Right On? Thanks Randy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mornin Justa...there are numerous places online that will be able to handle that, take the time to Google Goldwing Parts and you will find plenty of places offering OEM PArts, ya might even add that into your Search...OEM Goldwing Parts. I don't have any Specific place to send you to since I do not have the need for many replacement parts yet but what I can tell you is to SHOP....also JC Whitney offers Motorcycle Parts as well, I think mostly Accessories but worth a look. CYCLEMAXOHIO is another site I see referred to often as well. Wish I had more Specifics to offer....Good Luck and Great Riding.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Justa...I wish you good luck....I was told by 4 dealers in WI that Honda and most aftermarket parts dealers have stopped making parts for '85 and older GW....I can not say if this is true or not...but it took me 6 weeks :( last summer to find a master cylinder for my '81 GW Interstate...I ended up in the junk yard....no new ones to be found....let me know if you find a good source...my mirrors are wearing out...white metal very fragile....can't tighten them any more...getting hard to see behind me...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Justa , JP cycle has a pretty good supply of Goldwing parts. I want to say also Wing Stuff had rear shocks. Good Luck from Sunny Florida

1 - 5 of 5 Posts