Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a regular on Goldwing Riders.com forum, checking it everyday and I'd about bet some of that sites members are also over here. I own a 2008 titanium GL1800 with a Champion trike kit and love it. Just got back from the Smokies and the Dragon Tail. I am a cut up and into a lot of humor so if I pick on any of you its all in fun. I personally think of all of us bikers as "brother bikers." I am a w/m, 6'2" with weight that varies between 250-260 (depending on whether the beer is good).

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome from Canada Jenkinsrawhide. Where do you hail from? I've only been a member for a short time, but every time I fire up the computer, I check this site.
There's a wealth of knowledge here, not to mention a friendly atmosphere.
I read on another post you're 73?? That's probably a little north of the average age, but some of us are catching up.
Strat

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome "Raw" to the forum from the Keystone state. Glad to have on board. Lots of nice folks here and some even know what they are talking about. (I don't include myself in that group). Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
I am a regular on Goldwing Riders.com forum, checking it everyday and I'd about bet some of that sites members are also over here. I own a 2008 titanium GL1800 with a Champion trike kit and love it. Just got back from the Smokies and the Dragon Tail. I am a cut up and into a lot of humor so if I pick on any of you its all in fun. I personally think of all of us bikers as "brother bikers." I am a w/m, 6'2" with weight that varies between 250-260 (depending on whether the beer is good).
Welcome to the site I was at the Dragon this past weekend,And the Cherohala Skyway , I might have waved at you .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rawhides reply

Welcome to the site I was at the Dragon this past weekend,And the Cherohala Skyway , I might have waved at you .
"Oh, was that you on that motorcycle?" Hey I even got to eat, drink beer, and sing at the biker bar just before you entered the park there in Gatlinburg! I ain't gonna tell you what I did the rest of the night! (grin):

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
I stay regular on this forum; tried other forums, but they gave me constipation. The Great State of Virginia welcomes you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
"Oh, was that you on that motorcycle?" Hey I even got to eat, drink beer, and sing at the biker bar just before you entered the park there in Gatlinburg! I ain't gonna tell you what I did the rest of the night! (grin):
Did you Ride the Charohala Skyway when you were up there

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Jenkins from waaaay NW of ya. Never heard of a Niagra comparison quite like that LOL. Ride it like you want to ride again tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts