Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local riding bud " Rapier " stopped by for dinner this evening and brought his still - in - the - box front nose bra. We put it on and liked it. Rapier in going cross country and back in a few weeks and thought the bra would be a nice protective purchase. I agreed and ordered one for myself.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Finally, a place to keep folding money and mp3 players too.

This looks like a solution for many of our problems. Good find.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Finally, a place to keep folding money and mp3 players too.

This looks like a solution for many of our problems. Good find.
Good thing I'm not married anymore. That's the first place the wimmen look, if memory serves.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Good thing I'm not married anymore. That's the first place the wimmen look, if memory serves.
I thought they shook our pants upside down and let everything fall out.... Hopefully we are not in them when they do....:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
who is that masked man

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I got great news. they have a wonder bra for my '95. makes it look like a 1800.

Hope they can do something soon for the 2012's a$$ end.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
detdrbuzzard said it before I could! Nice piece of kit I must say, where'd it come from?

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
detdrbuzzard said it before I could! Nice piece of kit I must say, where'd it come from?
It is a standard Hondaline product. I got it from eBay and saved about $10 on the deal.

And thanks for the compliments. I wasn't looking to have it change the look of the bike so much, but to help prevent any rock damage on my Four Corners tour. However, both Maestro and I were very impressed once we put it on the bike. We both said "Wow" at about the same time when we stepped back and got a better look at it.

I'm a happy camper... :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts
Looks sharp.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Jeepers me, you'd think with all the times I've looked at that PG&A catalogue in my rack I'd have seen it...large as life on page 15. Not even expensive (in Honda-speak). Hmmmm.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Jeepers me, you'd think with all the times I've looked at that PG&A catalogue in my rack I'd have seen it...large as life on page 15. Not even expensive (in Honda-speak). Hmmmm.
Yeah, when it comes to farkle that is that good looking and costs as little as it did, I was sold on it. But then again, sometimes I think I am the sucker born every minute that Barnum spoke about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts