Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:mad: Ok, if ANYONE plans on doing business with a place called (americanmotorcycleaftermarket) save your hard earned cash. The guy is/was selling what looked like very well made & reasonably priced fork braces. He has/had a video showing how to install the brace, it was well done and showed his product well.
I ordered one for my 1500 back on Jun 17..paid right away. Never seen the brace, he won't answer e-mails and the listing on e-bay has been removed.
Too bad, he has a great product as far as I can tell...B.S. like this will not take him where he thought he was going.
Looks like he got me:mad: This flake should be called out for what he is, to my own bad judgement I didn't check his feedback on e-bay; I should have, he has numerous negative complaints of taking payments and then never heard from again, most in the last 2 months..before that he has many good feed back comments. So, something is going on with him,but, that's not MY problem, at least if he would have answered e-mails we could have worked something out.
Buyer beware!!:(:(

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I can do that, & I will,but, not only does that take time..I really wanted the brace. It looks to be far better than any other I've seen.:(

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quick follow up: (sorta). Well, I filed a claim with e-bay. Short version, I got my brace Fri, FINALLY! I noticed it was post marked Jul 7/11.

This is only the third time I've had to resort to these measures since I started buying from e-bay..about 350 transactions...so in the bigger picture that's pretty darn good.
But, I sure wish the guy would have at least replied to my e-mails & messages on e-bay, would have made his life easier I'm thinking. All's well that ends well...I guess. So, I'm officially taking back HALF the things I said about him!:D

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Quick follow up: (sorta). Well, I filed a claim with e-bay. Short version, I got my brace Fri, FINALLY! I noticed it was post marked Jul 7/11.

This is only the third time I've had to resort to these measures since I started buying from e-bay..about 350 transactions...so in the bigger picture that's pretty darn good.
But, I sure wish the guy would have at least replied to my e-mails & messages on e-bay, would have made his life easier I'm thinking. All's well that ends well...I guess. So, I'm officially taking back HALF the things I said about him!:D
Been there, done that: Anger in haste, repent at leisure (the actual quote is, " Marry in haste, repent at leisure) .

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it was more of a heads-up for anyone else here that may have been thinking of going there. But, if he would have responded to the 4 e-mails & 3 messages on e-bay,that would have changed things somewhat...:D So, that's why I'm only taking HALF back of what I said..LOL:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.