Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if the members of this forum ever do a get together for a few days and ride and fellowshhip ? IF not may I sugest a few placed of interest .
Helen GA easy ride to the deals gap
Lake Lure NC lots of twisties
Blue ridge park way stay at the skyline inn (What a view)
Well don't know if any one would be interested or maybe you all already have a rally ? Just tought:rolleyes: I would see if folks had any interest.
Bill

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Well, there is the Meet the Aussies East this coming weekend. Fossil and his gang are heading it up. They usually get together a couple times a year I think just for giggles. However, there's nothing to say that another gathering couldn't be arranged...:cool:

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe something in the NC or North GA mountains can be worked out if we have any interest. Also On the 1st of Sept and departing the 3rd Pat and I will visit Beaufort SC staying at the Holiday inn on rt 21 Beufort. For those who have never been to Beaufort it's loaded with history and great food and the fishing can be beat. Should any one care to join us they will be most welcome.
Bill

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Isaac canceled our plans to middle TN for this week end. Beaufort is everything you said and one of our favorite rides. Our next planned ride is Sep 28-Oct 01. We're riding to Vadalia, GA, just to eat at a favorite eatery, Benton Lee's Steak House, near there (9/28). Next day we'll ride to St. George Island, FL, for good seafood and a ride up the gulf. Sep 30, we'll ride to Columbus, GA, and on the 01 Oct, we'll ride on home. All are welcome.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
We've had a western region meet and greet in Kalispell, Mt August 9-12 then there was the one in Frackville Pa. right after that.
Put it out there and They will come.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Isaac canceled our plans to middle TN for this week end. Beaufort is everything you said and one of our favorite rides. Our next planned ride is Sep 28-Oct 01. We're riding to Vadalia, GA, just to eat at a favorite eatery, Benton Lee's Steak House, near there (9/28). Next day we'll ride to St. George Island, FL, for good seafood and a ride up the gulf. Sep 30, we'll ride to Columbus, GA, and on the 01 Oct, we'll ride on home. All are welcome.
This looks very interesting.....don't think I can be gone that long. You guys be safe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.