Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 45765 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
well i am up but not ready for breakfast and i don't drink coffee , i was just checking in

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
GM from the Piney Woods of East Texas. Deb said we're having blue berry muffins and eggs for breakfast. She's still in bed though so it's coffee for me right now. Got a late afternoon ride in yesterday after work. Rode some twisties south of me out in the country with some elevation differential. Beautiful day with temps at 70. A large white Pyrenes dog charged me coming down a steep hill and thought it might be crazy enough to cross in front of me. Fortunately it didn't. Rode to Auto Zone and picked up some fiberglass repair to fix my top box that's developed a crack in the rear outside corner. Today's bike project.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Just coffee this morning, our church has coffee and goodies also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Mrs. brought me green tea and Total in bed this morning with a large side of Honey do list on the side...I added a nice multi hour ride late morning followed by another after lunch

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
The M.C. is in rare form today.:eek: I fear it is going to be a loooooooong off season.

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
My Steelers lost last night.
Hey listen pal. Love the city.... don't like the teams....;)

All joking aside don't even watch sporting events that use a ball, Sorry for your sorrow.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Well ya can't win them all. I'll make Gordo happy GO REVENS.

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
here i am paying a visit to henry for the next eight hours

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Say Hi to Hank for us.

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
Just call in sick today;)
i've got 80 hours if sick and vacation time to use between now and june and i'm saving the time for snow days or better weather

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
See that's the beauty of working in the service buisness for a small company. You don't have time to be sick.:confused:

Right Maestro????;)

·
Premium Member
23,452 Posts
Woohoo! The in-laws just dropped off Christmas presents on my front porch. We couldn't meet up for the Holidays this year because of other pressing issues. I'm raising my new STARBUCKS coffee cup filled with French Roast coffer and gnawing on a STARBUCKS biscotti. Today is a good day.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Something you ate ??????? Oh crap. henry? Henry Ford, of course. We call it paying a visit to John down here. I thought perhaps your Henry was our John.
As long as you don't mean "the John" ok. 8 hours in there is just wrong!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,213 Posts
Woohoo! The in-laws just dropped off Christmas presents on my front porch. We couldn't meet up for the Holidays this year because of other pressing issues. I'm raising my new STARBUCKS coffee cup filled with French Roast coffer and gnawing on a STARBUCKS biscotti. Today is a good day.
I have a Starbucks cup for 10 years now. The name is long gone, but it's ability to keep my coffee hot is right on. I use it on my motorcycle and it just keeps it hot between stops, no matter what the temp is. I guard it close. I know if I leave it somewhere, it would get thrown away....

41 - 60 of 45765 Posts