Honda Goldwing Forum banner

45761 - 45775 of 45775 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Good morning all. Warming up in the northern tier today. No wonder the flu bug won't go away. Enjoy the day.

·
Super Moderator
7,471 Posts
Good Evening all.
My morning was a bit busy and I got involved in a few more projects and one of them filled the trash can.
Seemed warm out when I dumped the trash possibly 68* or 70*. Currently the temp is 71* and over night it will be 44*. I guess spring is coming. :)

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Good Morning GWOF :coffee:

while it appeared to me that my meds were leveled out, i missed the fact they aren't working. despite being happy, and carrying on, i have zero interest in doing most anything. gotta talk to the doc about that...
on the plus side, i have been having the best sleep i can remember. right through my alarm even. 🤣

~Travis

·
Super Moderator
9,390 Posts
Good morning everyone. Late start to the day, Had to get up because my electric blanket shut off. Hope you are having a good day and remember be careful...

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Good morning all. Taking Zach to the dentist this AM. What a way to spend your day off from school. No flu here Travis. All had vaccinations. Have a great day.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Good morning! Wet stuff came down last night into early morn. Should dry out by tomorrow for my ride to work. Should be mid 30s by work time. Enjoy the extra day off!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

45761 - 45775 of 45775 Posts