Honda Goldwing Forum banner

40941 - 40960 of 45769 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
Good morning everyone. I won't say "hump day", I'll say middle of the week day.... Wait, did I just say "hump day"??? I'm so confused... it must be hump day.

Be careful out there on whatever day it is... LOL

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Good morning. Yeah, it's hump day

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
nothing like getting up for work and finding out from a text from your boss not to come in till 0600 instead of 0400....gotta love the heartless bastards!

Good morning folks, have a great day!

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,951
Morning Crew/Evening Mates...........just go for breakfast Mark, then show up late. HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Good morning crew have a wonderful day.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
Good morning y'all. Supposed to get a good bit of rain today.

Show up anyway Mark, and say "what text? Oh, that must have come in while I was driving."

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
nothing like getting up for work and finding out from a text from your boss not to come in till 0600 instead of 0400....gotta love the heartless #^^^^^#&@%#%!

Good morning folks, have a great day!
Mark, that happens to my daughter when they wait until the last minute to delay school openings or cancelations.

Enjoy your day everyone and be careful out there..

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Good morning all. Frost again this morning. Supposed to get rain, freezing rain and snow overnight. Get with the program mother nature. Have a great day all.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Good morning crew. Still feel like crap today.

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
Good morning folks. Windy and cloudy today here in Dauphin Island, Al. The big rain is supposed to pass north of us (if it was south nobody would care). Might head in to Mobile today for some shopping.

Take care and have a great day.

Steve

40941 - 40960 of 45769 Posts