27,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,461
Just cleaned up another 3 inches of snow. Ugh

Now it's breakfast time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
Good morning y'all. Raining again here. Might as well live in the northwest corner where it rains all the time.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Good morning everyone. Glad you got the snow and not us Bill. Enjoy the start of the weekend.

·
Premium Member
17,168 Posts
Morning All

This is for crownfire only. come on up Mark it 37f and clear, supposed to make it into the low 40ty's this afternoon might go for a ride.

Have a Great day

Oooh ya Meeting some of the local winger for Breakfast this morning.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Morning all :sip:

Note to self: be careful about reading on the toilet...
my left leg went completely numb, and i wasn't aware until i tried to stand up. i tipped over, banged my head on the wall, and almost dropped my tablet. :surprise:

if that is how my day starts, i hope it can only get better. :LaughHard:
(EDIT: and i just noticed, i forgot to stir the sugar into my coffee)

~Travis

·
Super Moderator
27,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,471
Morning Crew/Evening Mates

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
Good morning folks. Busy day today with lots to do before the "BIG" snow storm. If it's like the others it will be just another pain in the butt.

So whatever you are doing today, be careful out there..

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
Good morning y'all. More light rain overnight again here. Getting ready to head to Knoxville for a meeting tomorrow. I considered taking the bike but it will be just a run over there Monday and back on Thursday. The weather forecast didn't look all that good either.

Morning All
This is for crownfire only. come on up Mark it 37f and clear, supposed to make it into the low 40ty's this afternoon might go for a ride.
No ride today, big wind out of the N.W.
So, bait and switch?

It's time for change. An oil change, that is.
Welcome to you from our little piece of sanity, or insanity, whatever. Another garage door dr.? Chopin training his replacement for retirement?

·
Premium Member
23,453 Posts
Welcome to you from our little piece of sanity, or insanity, whatever. Another garage door dr.? Chopin training his replacement for retirement?
Mark ! It's me. For some inexplicable reason my screen name is suddenly Door Dr. Strange.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
27,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,478
Mark ! It's me. For some inexplicable reason my screen name is suddenly Door Dr. Strange.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

Well I got you fixed up pal.

40461 - 40480 of 45771 Posts