Honda Goldwing Forum banner

30961 - 30980 of 45765 Posts

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Good morning everyone. We slept in late this morning after keeping up with a 5 year old grand daughter for the last two days. We wore her out so you know what kind of shape that left us in.
An insect bite Tuesday evening let to a quick care clinic visit last night for me. I started treating it Tuesday with topical Benadryl, thinking it was a mosquito bite. Wednesday, I switched to Neosporin, but after we got back to the trailer from dinner with my son's family last night I noticed a blister the size of a fat peanut on my leg and more redness around it. Now I am on oral antibiotics for cellulitis and will probably miss out on going in the pool with my other set of grand kids that are due to arrive today for a couple of nights of tent camping behind our trailer.

Mmmm, the coffee is ready.

·
Premium Member
10,734 Posts
Good morning everyone. We slept in late this morning after keeping up with a 5 year old grand daughter for the last two days. We wore her out so you know what kind of shape that left us in.
I am sorry Bob.........................but I am calling you out on this one.:surprise:
Good morning Y'all. Yes I know I am having a late night here Down Under.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
I am sorry Bob.........................but I am calling you out on this one.:surprise:
Good morning Y'all. Yes I know I am having a late night here Down Under.
Ok, OK. Here is some proof. We were 5 minutes into the ride back to her parent's house at 1630 in the afternoon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,936 Posts
Good morning gang! Have a great day!

ITS OFFICIALLY THE WEEKEND!

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #30,968
Morning Crew/Evening Mates a work weekend around the house

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
Good morning GWOF. Nice, but a bit hot, day ahead. Going to help my son remove a door on his new house. Hope to finish early!

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #30,970
Hey fellas I just finished brewing a pot of Maker's Mark coffee. An Arabican dark roasted coffee that after roasting is blended with Maker's......

:surprise:

Good stuff c'mon over and I'll pour you a cup

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
Good morning y'all. Nice cool morning. Not often down here in the heart of the sweat belt that it's in the low 60's to start the day. High of mid 80's expected, let's ride!

Bill, I would take you up on that but it will be tomorrow before I could get there.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hey fellas I just finished brewing a pot of Maker's Mark coffee. An Arabican dark roasted coffee that after roasting is blended with Maker's......

:surprise:

Good stuff c'mon over and I'll pour you a cup
Can't make it this morning but you better have a big pot ready come August :wink2:

Morning all
Brian

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Heading out to see Indianas Whispering Giant....Should be a great day. Yall have a great day

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
Morning gang , nice day for some baseball

·
Premium Member
17,168 Posts
Morning All.
Had a Nice dinner ride with our GWRRA chapter last night, down to the Skagit County Airport, Really nice ride down Chuckanut Dr. great food some good conversations and we managed to get rained on, on the way home. Life in the N.W.

Got a fairly new wing rider bring his 1500 over to have his Air filter checked out this morning.
Have a great day

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
Morning gang , work I must go

30961 - 30980 of 45765 Posts