Honda Goldwing Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 45775 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,001
Mornin' crew/Evenin' mates The work week begins again.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Once upon a time the " News " use to bring the country together. Now it just divides the audience into sectarian groups.
Cheryl doesen't like to watch the news because she said it depresses her.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Mornin' crew/Evenin' mates The work week begins again.
Mornin Yall....What do you mean, Work week begins? I've working all weekend.:( Oh, you mean on our regular jobs. Gotcha.....Well, lets get after it;)

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
Good Morning William, that is an extremely nice way to put the morning greeting. I like the sound of that "GWOF Family".
i've been using this as opening line in the morning and look who is talking about you acting like a 10yr old. he must be about 8yrs old then :D

·
Premium Member
23,453 Posts
Cheryl doesn't like to watch the news because she said it depresses her.
Same here. I'm sorry stuff isn't right here and around the world; but it happened without my permission or consent. Since I didn't cause it I don't feel it's my responsibility to have to hear about it.

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
Same here. I'm sorry stuff isn't right here and around the world; but it happened without my permission or consent. Since I didn't cause it I don't feel it's my responsibility to have to hear about it.
the news is only good for two pieces of info, sports scores and weather

·
Super Moderator
9,390 Posts
Well, today is the day to get the Wing out, clean her up and change the oil and filter for the season. Wish me luck..

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
A bit of good news. Today is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day. The grilled cheese sandwich began with the Romans and is considered one of the worlds great comfort foods.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
I think I'm going to test my Rain Gear today.....The Weather man says rain and it looks like it. I followed my rule of No Rain in the Morning, then I ride. We shall see

·
Premium Member
17,168 Posts
Morning crew, after 4 days or so of no rain,:) rain has returned to the Northwest Corner:( The up side I did get in a good ride yesterday with two of my Buds from the Geezer Gang.:)
Hope you all have a good week.
Charlie Bring Da Wing and we'll service it in my shop, maybe get Betty to make us a couple Grilled Cheese sandwiches:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
Morning crew, after 4 days or so of no rain,:) rain has returned to the Northwest Corner:( The up side I did get in a good ride yesterday with two of my Buds from the Geezer Gang.:)
Hope you all have a good week.
Charlie Bring Da Wing and we'll service it in my shop, maybe get Betty to make us a couple Grilled Cheese sandwiches:rolleyes:
good morning ron and ref, its been rianind every morning for the last three or four days. it usually stops raining sometime in the afternoon so i can take a late afternoon or evening ride

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
How yis everybody?!!?:D Survived my road trip, got home about midnight and after a quick snack and a good stiff shot of unwinder juice hit the rack for a short but well needed sleep. Hope all is right and rosey with everyone this bright sunny (if a bit chilly at -4c) day. :D

·
Premium Member
17,168 Posts
How yis everybody?!!?:D Survived my road trip, got home about midnight and after a quick snack and a good stiff shot of unwinder juice hit the rack for a short but well needed sleep. Hope all is right and rosey with everyone this bright sunny (if a bit chilly at -4c) day. :D
Well my friend I can say this, it seems no matter how crappy our weather is, you can come on with a local weather report :eek:and I'm happy with what I got.:rolleyes

Oh yeah Welcome Back.:eek:

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
good morning ron and ref, its been rianind every morning for the last three or four days. it usually stops raining sometime in the afternoon so i can take a late afternoon or evening ride
Morning Doc...Those April showers sure put a damper on things

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
Morning Doc...Those April showers sure put a damper on things
you said that right. i couldn't go to ohio saturday or sunday because of rain and it just stopped raining about noon time but the wind is wicked

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Top of the morning all. Today in 1867 Virginia became the eighth state to secede from the Union.

2001 - 2020 of 45775 Posts