Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45769 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's a a toast to the Morning Crew here at the GWOF.

Coffee (Tea) Up! SALUTE!!!

If you find yourself wondering if you're in the M.C. then you probably aren't.:rolleyes:;)

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
A toast to the MC from the Piney Woods of East Texas. Today's weather is slated to be for sunny and 70 degrees. Wrestling with the possibility of leaving the work truck at home and take a foundation jack and my carpenters nail bag with hand tools to our job site about 75 miles north of home on the bike. Now if I could only figure out how to haul back all the debris my crew is stacking in the yard from the foundation restoration job we're doing. Maybe I could build a sled like the Indians used when they moved their camp and drag behind the Wing. Opps, there may be a littering ticket in the making. Or.....I could leave the trash for next week since we're only half way done and ride the Wing and enjoy this incredibly beautiful awesome weather here in Texas. Like the old saying goes; it's a dirty nasty job but somebody gots to do it. :p

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
Will you guys keep the noise down. Some of us retired folks are trying to sleep.....

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Yikes you guys, I can't be arsed to get up at 4:00 in the morning to listen to your driv...em, banter

·
Registered
741 Posts
I am working on my first cup. Cold pizza for breakfast this morning.
My coffee is from a pot I made 3 days ago and my breakfast is a cold club sandwich with extra jalopenos from Togo's. I know what you may think about the coffee, but I put the pot in the fridge as soon as its cold. Just easier to make a full pot. Cheers.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Pretty much gave up coffe 3 years ago, was drinking far too much of the stuff and it was making my bp go whacko. Wasn't uncommon for me to knock back a whole pot in about 4 hours:eek: Sure feel alot better now for it, no jitters, no headaches, sleep better...Have the occasional cup of tea, but drink mostly skim milk and water at the office. Breakfast for me is a light sandwich or a yogurt parfait with granola and fruit, or maybe a bit of leftover whatever from the night before. Of course these guys are already thinking lunch by that time:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,168 Posts
Late getting here this morning ( on the west coast). After breakfast, I went out to the shop and removed the old Markland windshield from the wing. Going to take it and my new F-4 down to a graphic's shop and see if they can match the eagle decal I have on the backside of the Markland. Look almost like it's been etched in the windshield. Oooops way off track. Good morning to all where it's still morning, and a fine rest of the day to the rest of you.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
you can be part of the lunch club today ron :)

·
Premium Member
17,168 Posts
Ok that works for me.:)
But who's buying:rolleyes:
Before you even think it, it's not going to be me.
On the other hand, you come out here and I'll treat to Salmon and chips at Toby's in Coupeville.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Hmmm, thinly sliced salmon and some vinegared rice sounds doable, wait a minute, that's sushi. Hey Eric, warm up some sake in that new microwave, we're headed to Ron's for lunch!:D

1 - 20 of 45769 Posts