Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi redgoldwing1,
What model and year Wing do you have? The reason I'm asking is some Wings, such as my 96 SE, came with adjustable rear floorboards, others do not and you may have to resort to aftermarket options.

Dane :)

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I put on the same risers as flyinelvis ... my passenger absolutely loves them. A good feature is that they're adjustable without too much effort so, as needs change, the height of the boards can be altered as well. If you go this route, I recommend that you get a spare bolt from the local hardware store to carry with you in case cross threading occurs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
www.saber-cycle.com product ID 51-321, this is a nice bracket that you bolt your pass floorboards to and then it bolts back to existing location, it has 3 different adj to it, my wife is 5-1 and she loves the new height. and the are pretty cheap.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
sabercycle is on my " do not purchase from " list

·
Registered
10 Posts
why would you not buy from them, i received my order the same week i placed it, and the part was good quality.

·
Registered
73 Posts
When you use these kits to raise the floorboard how do you get the side covers off the 1800s. Have not got a set yet but know that i need to keep the wife happy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi 3 Wheeler ... I've found that I can still get the side covers off my GL1800 without needing to remove or otherwise adjust the risers. My set of risers is the Part No. BB52693 from Wingstuff. There's just enough space to be able to carefully remove the side covers and then to reinstall them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts