Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, that's right, it's finally raining here, bike is clean and fresh and ready to ride but looks like it will be at least a week before I get it out of the garage. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
only a week, ha. it will be the end of march before my wings see daylight

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That goes to show ya, no matter how bad things are, there is always someone in a worst position!! Thanks for cheering me up
:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Joe, sorry if i too don't feel bad for you. Here in ole St.Louis it's getting cold and riding without the heated gear is over for the winter. Thank God for heated gear!

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
4 inches of snow and slush on Saturday. High today was 32. The Wing is on the battery tender. Doesn't look good until March. Now I get to go out and play with my new 2010 Subaru Outback. A man's got to have a vehicle for all seasons.

Hope it stops raining so you can go ride. Ride safe;

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
subaru outback for fun in the winter? i usually just scare myself in the mustang convertable when it snows -)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Don't let Joe fool you entirely. I also live in So. Cal. I am looking out my home office window at blue skys and sunshine. Projected high for today is 56. It will be a brisk ride (for So Cal), but a ride none the less. I gotta tell you, it's rough living is such a terrible climate. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts