Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 Goldwing and the radio when I turn the key off the screen on the dash stays on some times all some times just the clock or symbles from the screen but after a while it gos out but the clock has to be reset some times it won't set and the next time when I start it will work. I've been told that it is a relay that is going bad but don't know wich one or where to look .
any help:D

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF 97wing

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a 97 Goldwing and the radio when I turn the key off the screen on the dash stays on some times all some times just the clock or symbles from the screen but after a while it gos out but the clock has to be reset some times it won't set and the next time when I start it will work. I've been told that it is a relay that is going bad but don't know wich one or where to look .
any help:D
I can't comment on it being a relay, but you can find out where the relays for your bike are in a manual. you can run out and buy one, or look here, http://www.goldwingdocs.com/#Manuals
Good luck! Let us know if you need help or advice.
tom

·
Banned
6 Posts
97 SE radio problems

I have the same type of problem. Sometimes the radio won't come on and if I wait and ride, after about 5 minutes it pops on. No dash read out until it comes on, then it works fine but the clock has to be reset.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts