Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Honda motorcycle redwing owner as he don't have a computer.
He has a big Motorcycle, a 1996 I think. He wants to enter a parade and is concerned about the engine over heating.

Do they make some kind of fan for the water cooled engine?

Thank you for any information.

·
Super Moderator
7,665 Posts
The GL1500 has two cooling fans one on each side.
When it gets hot enough the fans automatically turn themselves on.
When the temp drops they turn off.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think I smell a TROLL!:eek: But, I've been wrong before..back in 1957..no wait!..I was mistaken then:rolleyes:.

·
Super Moderator
7,665 Posts
I think I smell a TROLL!:eek: But, I've been wrong before..back in 1957..no wait!..I was mistaken then:rolleyes:.
He might be a 'Troll' but have you noticed the increase in 'Spammers/Scammers' signing up as members, not a one of them has a Goldwing or are they interested in discussing them. Their signature line connects you to a website for their business. Check for yourself, they're all scammers looking for a market and basically selling everything from A to Z. Click on the name of anyone of these people, check their profile and you'll see their business listing. Goldwing owners? No. Snake oil salesman? Yes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I have some more details about this motorcycle that I am trying to get information about a radiator fan. It is water cooled.

Honda 1995 motorcycle 1500cc.

Does it have a radiator fan or can you have one installed on it?

The owner is concerned that it will get hot if he drives it in a parade at slow speeds and also it will idle quite a bit.

He just bought this bike and it only has 16,000 miles on it.

Thanks much for any information.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
The GL1500 has two cooling fans one on each side.
When it gets hot enough the fans automatically turn themselves on.
When the temp drops they turn off.

See above!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,665 Posts
It has two fans one on each side. There are two openings on the side of the fairing and in them are cooling fans.
See photo below fan is behind the chrome grill.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts