Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone run the E3 Diamnond fire plugs in their wings. They made a vast improvement in my car and I was just wondering if someone has tried them in their wings and what they thought of them and the results.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better idle quality, improved throttle response and lower emissions, proven by testing at local emmission shop here in Georgia. The replaced Autolite 25, which I have always used in the car. The plugs had 29,000 miles on them

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of getting a set of those E3 for my bike. If you've done it already, let me know if there worth the price.

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
I haven't had the need to change plugs due to the low mileage, but I may go to Iridiums when I do.

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
I worked for a company that made spark plugs and at that time there was no difference in any brand of plug ! I made every kind of plug you can name and all of them used the same bonding material as the other , for instance Autolite and JC PENNY plugs were the exact same plugs along with SHELL , towmotor , ETC ! We had two base materials used in them , your regular plugs use a copper & glass mixture to bond the center electrode and terminal inside the insulator or the resistor plug uses a RESISTOR POWDER to bond the center electrode and terminal . Prestolite and Autolite were made side by side usiing the same materials . I donated my vehicle to the research and development team to test different plugs for the years that i worked there and i never saw any difference in any of them . My opinion is one is as good as the other if you get the correct heat range plug !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts