Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to install my headlight modulator and I am at the point where it says to diconnect the cable going into the front right panel. I can see it but am not sure how to get it disconnected. I am sure it is an easy thing to do but not for me. Any help greatly apprecited.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just noticed that I have to take off the side molding. It says to slide it backwards first. It just doedn't seem to move.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
If you are talking about the trim pieces that are by your legs on the front fairing start at the bottom and pull it outwards. If you can't get your fingernail under it use a credit card to get it started, start at the bottom and work up, install from top down. In this video it is at about 1:40
http://homepage.eircom.net/~wingnut/Videos/18filter.wmv

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Joe. The credit card did the trick. In the video he did it so easy. I think I just might take it all apart just to learn how to do it for next time.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I have a friend and when he gets a new bike home the first thing he does is take it apart to see how it is put together, and make his changes. Good thing to know if your on the road and have trouble.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer Police but it is all installed and working. Just forgot to attach the cable to the locked pocket which I am about to work on now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts