Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Eric, I watched the last 15 minutes of Oprah on Friday, and I didn't see you up on stage singing with the rest of the gang down under. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey, did you see me in the crowd in the final show at the Ophra House. I was holdin a big sign that said " Hello to all fellow Goldwing owners"
:D

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, did you see me in the crowd in the final show at the Ophra House. I was holdin a big sign that said " Hello to all fellow Goldwing owners"
:D
I saw the sign, but I couldn't get an eyeball on you.

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Wing Down Under. He is your man on this one. That is his back yard. Let me tell you he one good back yard too. If you want to go rubber necking on some good motor cycle roads. It has been a long time since I was last there. I think it was in 1990 and I only had a week. The next time I get there I would love 3-4 weeks, see how I go. If you guys were watching one of Ophrah's shows when she went to Kangaroo Island, then thats in my back yard. Eric.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry my man, I only saw the last bit of Fridays show, the down under finally.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Well shucks, I never watch Oprah, but I'd have made an exception if I knew you were going to be waving at all of us.

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Well Budoka I am very disapointed. I thought that you would have all been glued to the TV and be planing to come Down Under and the dificult part being telling me that you would only be in Adelaide for 2 days. LOL. Eric

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hi Eric,
I was watching the news tonight and I saw the unbelievable flooding! I hope you and your family stay safe!

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Yes all is well in my neck of the woods. The flooding now is in Victoria. There will be flooding for a couple of weeks yet. Eric

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I had an e-mail from cloud09 and they're all ok. I looked at some of the footage and it was painful to see what was floting down the river. The boat on the barge that got hung up on the bridge piling was wicked, sucked the boat upside down and down she went. Scary to think of the sidwalk we strolled on was so close to being submerged.

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
When you have seen the erea before the flood, it's hard to believe the amount of water it would take to cause a flood like this. It's going to take a long time to recover from this. Eric

·
Registered
219 Posts
Its amazing , last year at this time most of our country was in drought.
Then this happens. I think they call it Global warming, no wait they changed that to Climate change , that seems to cover anything that goes wrong. But we here are going to fix that by introducing a Carbon Tax which will fix everything. Don't get me started on that bulls#!t :mad:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Its amazing , last year at this time most of our country was in drought.
Then this happens. I think they call it Global warming, no wait they changed that to Climate change , that seems to cover anything that goes wrong. But we here are going to fix that by introducing a Carbon Tax which will fix everything. Don't get me started on that bulls#!t :mad:
Ive been up north now 8yrs every year the burdekin dam over flows and pumps out 500,000+ megalitres a day of fresh water overflow into the ocean! (570,000 megs p/day this year for approx 3wks), a old politician many years ago came up with the theory to pipe this run off down towards Brisbane (who by the way back then never treated water like it was gold! but thats another story) this guy was made out to be a idiot!!! it would have paid for itself many many times over by now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts