Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyplace around Dallas Texas that sells the new Nolan N104 modular helmet? I bought me one and now want to buy the wife one, but need her to try it on first to make sure it fits her before sending to Sierra to get headset put in?

I will be in Oklahoma City,Ok next weekend, and if there is a place between there and Dallas I would drive down there so she could try to fit that helmet?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
What sizes and color are you looking for? I'll try to locate him and get back with you tomorrow night.

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for a medium, as measured by cloth tape. White with the stripes?

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Cycle Gear sells Nolan but doesn't stock the line. Before you drive all the way to Dallas, call the Ok City store 405-842-0111. Maybe they'll have one somebody ordered but didn't buy. Or ask how long would it take to get one.

I'll check some of the locals to see if anyone has stock down here.

Good luck, R

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Hallct, I checked a few places but didn't find any help. There is one independant south of FT W that stocks Nolan, but he only has N90's and I was ther first call he's had for a N104. If you can wait longer for delivery, Revzilla has them for $350.

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bentwing02,

Thanks ordering one through Sierra Electronics today and will have them install the elite series headset.

Thanks for trying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts