Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good "do it yourselfer" shop/repair manual that doesn't cost a fortune. I would like to do some of the more simple modifications (maybe fog lights). I'm not looking to take the engine apart. However I don't want to spend as much as it would cost to have the job done to get a manual either.

Thx,
Larry

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Larry,
The Factory books are what the honda techs use. I have an 08, and bought the manuals. I dont need the "common Manual' as much as the other one , that I have referenced many times. It is not that I need it too work on it, it is just nice to have just in case...
I bought my foglights and chrome foglight bezel from Mototourinc.com. They were very helpful, and everything was done in about an hour.
Mike Goodman

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was browsing around the web and found the following site. http://www.goldwingdocs.com/ Click on the address go to that site and scroll down. You should find complete manuals that you can view or download. I found shop manuals, owners manuals, recall and service bulletins for all Goldwing modelt. Hope this is what you need. I know the price is good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts