Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally did it!,tried to find a 08 wing but none available in Ontario.Got good deal on 09 but have to wait(bummer!).Just went up and added some goodies.Thanks to this website and all the info,helped me make my decission,and make my stand with the wife, new was best way to go.Thanks again for all the help!!!Will post pics once I get her home.:D

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Good for you Blue,

I'm sure you & wife will share many happy miles.

Ride safe

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I hope she does look forward to doing some more longer rides,my 1300 Vstar was a nice intro to riding ,but not the most comfortable for wife.Buddy next door got a 08 and did nothing but praise it and wished he had got it sooner.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing. Hope you get it out on the road soon and enjoy whats left of the riding season. Nothing as bad as buying a new Wing and having to put it away for the Winter. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Good for you Bluesteak! Surprising enough, it was as much my wife's decision for me to get back on a Wing this year. She hated my custom project Vulcan, and 'tolerated' my ST (neither was much of a two-up machine) and she loves GL's nearly as much as me. Hope you can clock some km's on that baby, your fall season is a tad longer than our's in Alberta, and we're still having some beautiful riding weather. Enjoy:cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan to tough it out if need be,might get to the point where I go alone, but will not put another bike away for the winter with less than 750km!!!! lol:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts