Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I pulled the trigger on my new (to me and my wife) '05 Wing. I have been talking about this day for about 2 years now. The best part? It already comes preloaded. Of course I will get some Kuryaken Transformer boards for my lady, but, wow, this is one even has a tag along buddy with it. May have to not work so much so I can actually get out and enjoy her.
I have been lurking and reading posts for some time now. Perhaps now I will be posting.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3397652367.html

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Welcome & congrats! Very nice combo package indeed!

Mark

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
Twitch,

That is a beauty & not filled up with all that Gawdy (yeah I know Ron -Safety:rolleyes:) Chrome. Sorry if you're a Chrome guy too Twitch but an Ole Fossil really loves the clean simple look of a machine & that new ride of yours has it.

Enjoy the GWOF, welcome along, you'll be posting I'm sure & have a blast riding the new wheels.:cool:

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Nicely done! Hopefully you get your wish and can really make use of it.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Great looking bike and trailer. Welcome to GWOF.

·
Super Moderator
12,269 Posts
Great looking setup, now get out and ride! :)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
I have the 30 year anniversary model as well and love it! Very nice looking and with a trailer to boot. Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. I hope you took time to make sure everything works on it.

I've got a touch of vintage Wing on my 2012 with a 2005 30th Anniversary key.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
congrats twitch and i hope you have some weather thas nice enough to take it for a spin

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
I had to chuckle when I first read the post.. Someone named "twitch" pulled the trigger....LOL. Congrats on your new 2u Wing. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Very nice combination....welcome

Is this your first trailer?

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Congrats! Very nice

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.