Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I pulled the trigger on my new (to me and my wife) '05 Wing. I have been talking about this day for about 2 years now. The best part? It already comes preloaded. Of course I will get some Kuryaken Transformer boards for my lady, but, wow, this is one even has a tag along buddy with it. May have to not work so much so I can actually get out and enjoy her.
I have been lurking and reading posts for some time now. Perhaps now I will be posting.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3397652367.html

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
Welcome & congrats! Very nice combo package indeed!

Mark

·
Administrator
29,377 Posts
Twitch,

That is a beauty & not filled up with all that Gawdy (yeah I know Ron -Safety:rolleyes:) Chrome. Sorry if you're a Chrome guy too Twitch but an Ole Fossil really loves the clean simple look of a machine & that new ride of yours has it.

Enjoy the GWOF, welcome along, you'll be posting I'm sure & have a blast riding the new wheels.:cool:

·
Premium Member
24,267 Posts
Nicely done! Hopefully you get your wish and can really make use of it.

·
Super Moderator
12,984 Posts
Great looking setup, now get out and ride! :)

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
I have the 30 year anniversary model as well and love it! Very nice looking and with a trailer to boot. Congratulations!

·
Super Moderator
15,371 Posts
congrats twitch and i hope you have some weather thas nice enough to take it for a spin

·
Super Moderator
10,436 Posts
I had to chuckle when I first read the post.. Someone named "twitch" pulled the trigger....LOL. Congrats on your new 2u Wing. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very nice combination....welcome

Is this your first trailer?
Yes, it is. It. My wife and I are looking to get out and do some rough camping. Her idea of camping is a KOA cabin. So this fits the bill. We can cram the trailer and the two hard bags with her stuff, I get the trunk and off we go. We did some riding on our '04 Yamaha RoadStar and her back and hips just won't let her ride long. Looking forward to many years of "camping".

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Congrats! Very nice

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.