Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I just bought a 1993 Goldwing and will be picking it up in the next couple of weeks. Just like the new guy in North Dakota, there is a lot of snow and ice on the ground here right now but I am looking forward to the riding season. Have a 1987 Kawasaki Voyager I will be selling soon. Looking forward to checking all the posts here.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the board from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. I owned a 1986 Kawasaki Voyager 1200 for about 9 years. It was a good bike with very few problems. But, you going to really like the Wing. When the weather permits, ride safe....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I have ridden motorcycles for many years and owned lots of good bikes (2001 Concours, Suzuki GS1100GK, 750 Ninja, Voyager) but have always wanted a Goldwing. The wife likes the idea of having armrests on the back and we are used to having the intercom on the Voyager. We have trips planned to the Black Hills and to Sturgis this year already. Can't wait for things to warm up--it was 15 below zero this morning!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF SDwingowner, so what sis you get an interstate, aspincade, or se? and what color? don't forget to post some pic's in the gallery

·
Registered
449 Posts
it was 15 below zero this morning!!!
Welcome to the site and you are making me feel bad about it dropping into the teen's at night around here. 15 below defines the word COLD.:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it is a blue 1993 SE and I don't even have it yet. I made arrangements to buy it from someone two states away and I will go pick it up in early March. He has sent me pics and it looks like a really nice bike. A friend of mine just picked up a 94 SE and really likes it. Mine has a driver's backrest, passenger armrests and cupholders for both my wife and I! Plus it has a trailer hitch to tow my trailer so I should be set! I'll be visiting this site in the future to check on various things like oil, tires and other goodies!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome SD and enjoy that new Wing when you get it. I'm thinking spring is on the way here so it might not be long for my first ride:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts