Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought a 1982 1100cc Gold Wing for $200.00 I fixed the back brake and reworked the starter. I replaced the wind shield and put on a rear tire. This bike runs great and rides awesome. I am wanting to find what some call a butter box ( radio cover to protect the radio) the one that was on it is broken some and unable to fix it. It is a smoke color plastic cover which is about 7 1/2 inches long x2 1/2 inches wide and 1 3/4 inches deep. It keeps the rain and the weather from getting to the Am/Fm radio cassette receiver. I would like to find one or two or some thing that would work and look good. I have rode motorcycles all my life as my other is a Honda 1100cc shadow spirit which I raked and extend and did a wild paint job, plus a home made dagger for a sissy bar, some wild lighting and this is the love of my life. I have rode the Gold Wing some and My wife enjoys the radio and the comfort of the GW as my chopper has little in the way of a seat for her. Also would like to purchase arm rests for the passenger seat. Any and all help I can get getting this 1982 Gold Wing looking and riding like new will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so very much for your reply, If I find one I will be beholding to you. If ever I can be of help to you please ask. Again thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts