Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
My name is Paul but everyone calls me OP.
I live in South Dakota and joined this forum to do some research and soak up knowledge from current owners. I currently have a 1600 Nomad that I ride solo and the Mrs says she wants a big comfy bike when this one is paid off. Well that will be this year so possibly as soon as next year I will be shopping and I would like to get more info on goldwings. You just can't argue with the reputation for reliability and comfort that these bikes have.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Lots of good information and folks on here. Hope you find what you need and end up with a new Wing. If you like to tour you will wonder why you didn't get one sooner. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Get it or regret it. Put the wife on the back seat of one. She will pay off your bike and you will have one next week. It happened to me and my wife is Scottish.

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Hi Paul as my fellow wingers have stated you'll wonder why you waited & the missus will be overjoyed. My wife & I travel all over & enjoy the comfort & time together on the road.

Good Luck on your search for new wheels.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome from Florida. The longer you wait,the more you will kick yourself. New is great,but there are plenty of nice used ones out there. You won't have to look for very long. Once she rides on it,that's it! Good Luck. Ride often and Safe. Ken '94SE Pearl White

1 - 5 of 5 Posts